Mandatory Ohio State Tests
The Maritime Academy of Toledo requires every student to complete all mandatory Ohio Tests. The mandatory tests for the 2016-2017 school year are as follows:
- 5th Grade: Language Arts, Math, and Science.
- 6th Grade: Language Arts, Math and Social Studies.
- 7th Grade: Language Arts and Math.
- 8th Grade: Language Arts, Math, and Science.
- Freshman (Class of 2020): Language Arts I, Biology, and Algebra I.
- Sophomores (Class of 2019): Language Arts II, Physical Science, American History and Geometry.
- Juniors (Class of 2018): American Government
***Additionally, the Academy suggests that every student to take readiness tests for the ACT in preparation for college admissions.
To learn more about these tests click on the links to the below: