Mandatory Ohio State Tests
The Maritime Academy of Toledo requires every student to complete all mandatory Ohio Tests. The mandatory tests for the 2018-2019 school year are as follows:
- 5th Grade: Language Arts, Math, and Science.
- 6th Grade: Language Arts, and Math.
- 7th Grade: Language Arts and Math.
- 8th Grade: Language Arts, Math, and Science.
- Freshman: Language Arts I, Biology, and Algebra I.
- Sophomores: Language Arts II, American History and Geometry.
- Juniors: American Government, and ACT.
2018-2019 Test Dates
Ohio State Tests:
Fall Window: December 3, 2018 - December 21, 2018
Spring Window: ELA Testing: March 25, 2019 - April 12, 2019
Math/Science/Social Studies Testing: March 29, 2019 - April 18, 2019
ACT District Testing (Juniors Only)
Initial Date: February 20, 2019
Make-up Date: April 2, 2019
November 14, 2018
Alternate Assessment for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities (AASCD)
February 19, 2019 - March 22, 2019