Mandatory Ohio State Tests
The Maritime Academy of Toledo requires every student to complete all mandatory Ohio Tests. The mandatory tests for the 2019-2020 school year are as follows:
- 5th Grade: Language Arts, Math, and Science.
- 6th Grade: Language Arts, and Math.
- 7th Grade: Language Arts and Math.
- 8th Grade: Language Arts, Math, and Science.
- Freshman: Biology, and Algebra I.
- Sophomores: Language Arts II, American History and Geometry.
- Juniors: American Government, and ACT.
2019-2020 Test Dates
Ohio State Tests:
Fall Window: December 2, 2019 - December 20, 2019
Spring Window: ELA Testing: March 23, 2020 - April 3, 2020
Math/Science/Social Studies Testing: April 20, 2019 - May 8, 2020
ACT District Testing (Juniors Only)
Initial Date: February 25, 2020
Make-up Date: March 10 or March 24, 2020
November 13, 2019
Alternate Assessment for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities (AASCD)
February 18, 2020 - April 10, 2020