Enrollment & Forms

Enrolling at The Maritime Academy of Toledo is easier than ever!

Simply choose which of the 2 following pathways works best for you:

1.)  Pre-Register and/or request a School Tour, click HERE.


2.)  Click PDF DocumentHERE to download and print out our 2023-24 Enrollment Packet, or come to the school to pick-up a paper copy  of the Enrollment Packet.

We will do whatever it takes to help you enroll.  If you need help please contact our staff at secretary@maritimeacademy.us or call (419) 244-9999. 


There are FIVE (5) main documents required of ALL students prior to being enrolled at The Maritime Academy of Toledo. To help ensure that the enrollment process for your child goes as smoothly as possible, please refer to the following items:


Due to the Ohio House Bill HB 21, The Maritime Academy of Toledo is required to obtain 2 proofs of residency annually.  We will collect these with the enrollment packets upon enrollment or re-enrollment and if your family has moved during the school year.  

The Maritime Academy of Toledo will also conduct monthly reviews of the residency records of its’ students. This adds additional responsibility to parents to keep their records up to date.  Thank you for your diligence in this matter. 



Birth Certificate

Military ID

Driver’s License


Adoption Record

A religious record authorized by a religious official

An official school transcript

Affidavit of age


An official copy of the student’s Social Security card/number is required for enrollment. 


Homeless Children (McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act)

Any parent/guardian who may be living in a homeless situation may contact the Family Liaison: Amber Packard. 


6. A valid transcript or report card from the student’s previous school is essential for appropriate academic placement. 

7. For those students enrolling at The Maritime Academy who receive Special Education services the parent/guardian may provide a copy of the student’s latest IEP if feasible. 

8. Custodial Documents: The Maritime Academy of Toledo will request proof of custody in situations involving multiple adults claiming control of the same student.

Additional Information:

The School will also request:

The names and phone numbers of persons who may pick up your child if you cannot be reached, and the name and phone number of your child's doctor.

Parents/guardians should bring progress reports, most recent report card, test information, and any information on special services your child may have received.


Transportation Request/Bussing

If you need transportation please read below. 

Click "Transportation Request" under Student Forms in the column to the left to access the form.  This form must be printed, filled out, and brought in/faxed/scanned/photographed & e-mailed to the school.


Free and Reduced Food Program

The Maritime Academy of Toledo offers Free and Reduced Lunch for all qualifying students. Who qualifies for free or reduced breakfast and lunch? Children in households receiving Food Stamps or Ohio Works First (OWF) and most foster children are eligible for free meals regardless of income. Also, children can receive free meals if the household income is within the allowable limits on the Federal Income Guidelines.

Click "Food Program Application" under Student Forms in the column to the left to access the form.

Work Permit Application

To obtain a minor work permit, students/minors should use the pre-application form to gather the necessary information/approval from their potential employer and from their parent/legal guardian. The form is to then be filled out completely, signed, and returned to the school where a permit will be issued based on the information on the form. Anyone (student, employer, or school personnel) may print a copy of the form to begin the process of obtaining a work permit. In addition, the Physicians Certificate can be printed out for those minors that are required to take a physical for employment purposes.

Click "Work Permit Application" under Student Forms in the column to the left to access the form.

School Supplies for the 2023-24 School Year

Select a supply list for your student's grade level:

PDF DocumentSupply List for Grades 6-8

PDF DocumentSupply List for Grades 9-12

English Learners

The Maritime Academy of Toledo has a responsibility to identify English learners so we can provide instruction designed to help them use the English language and learn subject matter content. Click on the document below to see a description of the two-step process for identifying English learners in Ohio. 

Guidelines for English Learners

English Language Survey